Welcome to the 5th Annual Zend/PHP Conference!
This year's conference will be held October 19-22, 2009 in San Jose, California and will be co-presented by Zend and S&S Media. The conference will be the largest gathering of the PHP Community and will bring together PHP developers and business managers from around the world for three days of exceptional presentation and networking events.
At ZendCon 2009, sessions will focus on creating, deploying and managing applications that take advantage of the speed, scalability and simplicity of PHP. Five tracks will include sessions on topics including:
- Learning advanced PHP techniques for high performance, maintainability, rich web applications, database optimizations, IBM i, and more
- Deploying more reliable, secure, and higher performing PHP while saving costs
- Reusing code and frameworks that embody best practices for PHP
- Managing teams using PHP application lifecycle and processes for more productivity and governance from development/testing to deployment/maintenance
- Learning how operations and development peers and thought-leaders have solved PHP real-world challenges
ZendCon is a premier event for technical education and the conference attracts attendees including developers, IT executives and managers, and PHP users at all levels.
The Zend / PHP Conference is designed to be an intensive learning event and one of the best PHP networking events of the year.
For ZendCon updates, please sign up for the newsletter and check back for updated information about the conference sessions, the ZendCon UnConference and conference speakers.
• Sessions focused on how to best develop and deploy PHP
• Sessions designed for all knowledge levels
• Intensive tutorials for accelerated learning
• UnConference sessions for attendees who share an interest in other PHP topics
• PHP Certification crash courses and testing
• Exhibit hall showcasing the latest products
• Special networking opportunities during meals and events
Who should attend
• Web developers
• IT Managers
• PHP users at all levels
• Professionals interested in web technologies and strategic implementation
• Business managers looking to learn more about the latest developments in the fastest growing web-development language
• Technology evangelists investigating PHP technology
• System administrators focused on incorporating PHP technology into current and future initiatives
• Professionals interested in learning about PHP’s cost and time savings
Added by frank.stepan on July 1, 2009