YPulse Tween Mashup: Reaching Today’s Wired Tween with Technology
The tween tech space is exploding, creating exciting new opportunities for media and marketers as well as increasing the need to discuss media literacy and parental involvement. The Tween Mashup is the perfect showcase to present your products and services to both business and non-profit marketers and to media organizations trying to reach young people between under the ages of 13.
The Tween Mashup, a business-to-business conference, will occur during Digital Life, the 4-day consumer technology, gaming and entertainment exposition at the Javits Center in New York City.
Tween Mashup sessions will feature thought leaders from tween entertainment, Web, wireless and other tween brands – as well as the non-profits that interact with pre-teenagers.
At the Ypulse Tween Mashup attendees will learn:
• How totally wired (and wireless!) today's tween really is
• Tween likes and dislikes when it comes to technology
• How to reach tweens using a combination of platforms (case studies)
• How to engage tweens’ parents and market online – but responsibly – to kids under 14 years of age
• How non-profit organizations leverage online and other technologies to create educational experiences for tweens
Topics covered at the Ypulse Tween Mashup include:
• Social networking sites
• SMS and cell phones
• Virtual reality environments
• Instant messaging
• Creating safe online communities for tweens
• Media literacy for tweens and parents
• ... and more
The Ypulse Tween Mashup is produced by Modern Media, which builds, produces and markets highly-engaging business conferences and events for leading media brands and media entrepreneurs.
Official Website: http://www.mashup.ypulse.com/
Added by dianavadkins on August 16, 2007