The spoken word show that uses a crossover cable as its umbilical cord is back for more!
This time we feature:
- Alan Kaufman (The Outlaw Bible of American Poetry, Matches: A Novel)
- Mark Morford (SFGate.com)
- Greg Kimura (Louisville Review)
- Marianna Cherry (Best Women's Erotica 2005)
- Ali Wong (Ali Wongka and the Comic Factory)
- Camille Minichino (The Hydrogen Murder)
Date: Saturday, March 11, 2006, 7:30 to 9:30 PM, doors open at 7:00 PM
Location: The Make Out Room, 3225 22nd. St. between Mission and Valencia,
Admission: $3 to $5 sliding scale.
More info: http://www.writerswithdrinks.com
Added by charlieanders on March 7, 2006