"WordCamp is a conference type of event that focuses squarely on everything WordPress. Everyone from casual end users all the way up to core developers show up to these events. These events are usually highlighted by speeches or keynotes by various people."
LA’s first WordCamp will take place September 12th, with the event/location sponsored by the Studio Arts – Multimedia Emphasis at LMU with special host Professor Michael Brodsky Head of Studio Arts – Multimedia Emphasis.
Purchase Tickets: http://wordcampla.eventbrite.com
For more information, please see: http://wordcamp.la
Current organizers are:
* Austin Passy - http://austinpassy.com
* Jeana Arter - http://jeanaarter.com
* Ricardo Bueno - http://www.ribeezie.com
* Chris Darbro - http://chrisdarbro.com
* Michael Brodsky - http://cfa.lmu.edu/programs/art/facstaff/Michael_Brodsky.htm
Official Website: http://wordcamp.la
Added by kenyeung on August 29, 2009