The next wirelesstoronto meeting is tomorrow, Wednesday July 20th.
From now on, we'll be meeting on the third Wednesday of the month.
This month we'll talk about:
- upcoming new hotspots
- progress with creating a new logo & visual identity
- organizing a public launch event
- planning to set up the South St. Jamestown project
- creating & aggregating community content
- Wifidog development roadmap & wirelesstoronto priorities
See you from 5:30 to 6:30pm at the 215 Centre (215 Spadina, Suite 120). It'll be a short meeting, followed by snacks and drinks at a nearby bar.
Added by gggg on July 20, 2005