Speakers Dan Sturdivant and Doug Natal discuss "How to Win a DHS Contract" and "The Highs and Lows of Pursuing the Federal Market."
Panel to Discuss:
- A Practical Guide to Doing Business with the Federal Government. Find out how to work with the Department of Homeland Security.
- Spending Trends & Opportunities in Federal Procurement. The federal government spends nearly $340B annually on goods and services. Where is the money going?
- Partnering with a Prime Contractor.
- Top 10 Legal Considerations for Government Business.
- Establishing a Presence in Greater Washington: Clusters & Other Considerations. 60% of all U.S. government contracts go to Greater Washington firms.
Cost: $55 per person (pre-registered); $70 per person (walk-in)
Official Website: http://www.sheahedges.com/mailing/02-09-07/index.html
Added by spetersen on January 22, 2007