Napa and Sonoma are on a league of their own when it comes to boutique wines. The wines we taste tonight have received acclaims from the top wine critics in the world.
Some were part of the famed 1976 Paris tasting. Tasting features:
- Rubicon Estate Meritage (Napa)
- Quintessa Cabernet (Napa)
- Chateau Montelena Meritage (Napa)
- B.R. Cohn Olive Hill Meritage (Sonoma)
- Kistler chardonnay (Sonoma)
- Opus One meritage (Napa)
We will have a plateau of fine cheeses with these wines.
Tasting will be followed by a plate of appetizers to finish the bottles.
For more information or to purchase tickets, please visit GiraMondo Wine Adventures website
Official Website: http://www.giramondowine.com/events
Added by giramondo on November 1, 2007