CoffeeCup Software presents the 1st Annual Webmaster Jam Session Conference in Dallas Texas September 22nd and 23rd 2006. Everything and Everyone related to Web Design and Web Marketing will be in the house speaking and presenting. It's not going to get better than this.
The Webmaster Jam Session is FREE. Just book a room at the Adam's Mark Hotel and Convention Center in Dallas Texas Sept. 21st-23rd and your seat to the conference is paid for.
Register Now: http://www.webjamsession.com
First 1,000 people get in free after that you have pay $199 to get in the door.
- A Decade of Style
- Why Use Web Standards?
- Essential Web Skills
- Building Accessible Websites
- Photoshop Tips and Tricks
- Why Good Content Must Suck
- Hosted Mixer
- Choosing a Web Hosting Provider
- Beyond the Intro
- Starbucks Tribal Knowledge
- Layout Standards and Techniques
- Designing with CSS
- Adobe Product Showcase
- Inside Search Engines
- What's New in Web Software
- Website Promotion Methods
- Be a Web Design Superhero
- Improving Front-End Architecture
- Web Marketing 101
- Ecommerce for Everyday People
- Creating Socially Interactive Websites
Google, Yahoo, Adobe, Eric Meyer, Cameron Moll, Nick Longo, Ethan Marcotte, Derek Featherstone, Bryan Veloso, Trevor Dodd, Jared Spool, Scott Fegette, Darrin Ward, John Moore, Nick Finck, Andy Budd, James Craig, Amy Armitage, J. Cornelius, Scott Swedorski, Garrett Dimon, ...and there are more to be announced.
Official Website: http://www.webjamsession.com/
Added by cgriego on July 30, 2006