Webcredible's hands-on intermediate web writing training (or online copywriting training) course is fantastic - small class sizes, highly interactive and taught by experts. Book your place now and learn to write and maintain effective online content for your website.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
During the one-day interactive course you will:
* Learn how to write effective online content for your website
* Learn specific, practical techniques for evaluating and improving existing content on your website
* Find out how to write search engine optimised content
* Receive wide-ranging sets of practical guidelines and advice
* Discover how users read the content on your website
* Practice and refine your new knowledge in sets of practical exercises throughout the day
* Be shown how to continue your learning after the intermediate web writing training is finished
Our intermediate web writing training follows one basic principle:
'Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime'
Put simply, we don't want to provide well written content for your website - we want you to create well written content for your website. The intermediate web writing training lasts for one full day, during which time you'll complete a series of exercises designed for you to discover the answers by yourself and then put into practice what you've learnt.
By the end of the day, you will have acquired a deep understanding of how to write effective content for the web. As a result of our hands-on intermediate web writing training, you'll have:
* Improved confidence in writing content for your website
* A deeper understanding of your new knowledge
* Ownership of what you’ve learnt
"The training was excellent. I'll certainly recommend it to those around me." - Andy Brockie, Guardian.
"We were delighted with the course and are now perfectly equipped to improve the online content for all our customers." - Richard Linnington, First Choice Holidays.
"Practical exercises helped us apply our new skills during the training. It was fun, interesting and interactive - I'd recommend it to anyone." - Filip Elerud, Levi Strauss.
LOCATION & PRICING
The intermediate web writing training takes place in Webcredible’s purpose-built training centre in Tower Hill, London and costs £445 + VAT per person. A discount of up to 20% is available if you book more than one course.
Please see www.webcredible.co.uk/writingtraining for further information and to reserve your place on this fantastic course!
Official Website: http://www.webcredible.co.uk/writingtraining
Added by Webcredible on July 14, 2010