Webcredible's hands-on web usability training course is fantastic - small class sizes, highly interactive and taught by experts. Book your place now and learn how to implement usability enhancements and conduct usability research.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
During the one-day interactive course you will:
* Learn how to implement advanced usability enhancements to your website
* Receive practical, wide-ranging sets of usability guidelines and advice
* Discover how to make forms, search, navigation and error messages offer outstanding usability
* Find out how to practice user-centered design (UCD) methods, techniques and processes (including usability testing and card sorting)
* Evaluate your site's usability
* Learn how to sell usability within your organisation
* Be shown how to continue your learning after the web usability training is finished
Our web usability training follows one basic principle:
'Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime'
Put simply, we don't want to make your website usable - we want you to make your website usable. The web usability training lasts for one full day, during which time you'll complete a series of exercises designed for you to discover the answers by yourself and then put into practice what you've learnt.
By the end of the day, you'll have created a usability action plan for your website and will have acquired a deep understanding of what makes a usable website. As a result of our hands-on web usability training, you'll have:
* A deeper understanding of your new knowledge
* Ownership of what you’ve learnt
* The ability to apply what you’ve learnt again and again in the future
"The training was excellent. I'll certainly recommend it to those around me." - Andy Brockie, Guardian.
"We were delighted with the course and are now perfectly equipped to improve the online content for all our customers." - Richard Linnington, First Choice Holidays.
"Practical exercises helped us apply our new skills during the training. It was fun, interesting and interactive - I'd recommend it to anyone." - Filip Elerud, Levi Strauss.
LOCATION & PRICING
The web usability training takes place in Webcredible’s purpose-built training centre in Tower Hill, London and costs £445 + VAT per person. A discount of up to 20% is available if you book more than one course.
Please see www.webcredible.co.uk/usabilitytraining for further information and to reserve your place on this fantastic course!
Official Website: http://www.webcredible.co.uk/usabilitytraining
Added by Webcredible on August 10, 2010