Webcredible's hands-on web accessibility training course is fantastic - small class sizes, highly interactive and taught by experts. Book your place now and find out what you really need to do in order to make your site fully accessible.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
During the one-day interactive course you will:
* Find out how to implement 'real-world' accessibility, beyond merely box-ticking
* Utilise and learn how to understand WCAG 2.0 and how it differs to WCAG 1.0
* Use screen reader & screen magnifier assistive technologies
* Make accessible images, forms, tables & navigation
* Understand how to make accessible media (audio, video & flash)
* Learn the importance of accessible content and how to make it
* Discover how to thoroughly test a website for accessibility
* Create an accessibility action plan for your website
Our web accessibility training follows one basic principle:
'Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime'
Put simply, we don't want to make your website accessible - we want you to make your website accessible. The web accessibility training lasts for one full day, during which time you'll complete a series of exercises designed for you to discover the answers by yourself and then put into practice what you've learnt.
By the end of the day, you'll have created an accessibility action plan for your website and will have acquired a deep understanding of what makes an accessible website. As a result of our hands-on web accessibility training, you'll have:
* A deeper understanding of your new knowledge
* Ownership of what you’ve learnt
* The ability to apply what you’ve learnt again and again in the future
"The training was excellent. I'll certainly recommend it to those around me." - Andy Brockie, Guardian.
"We were delighted with the course and are now perfectly equipped to improve the online content for all our customers." - Richard Linnington, First Choice Holidays.
"Practical exercises helped us apply our new skills during the training. It was fun, interesting and interactive - I'd recommend it to anyone." - Filip Elerud, Levi Strauss.
LOCATION & PRICING
The web accessibility training takes place in Webcredible’s purpose-built training centre in Tower Hill, London and costs £445 + VAT per person. A discount of up to 20% is available if you book more than one course.
Please see www.webcredible.co.uk/accesstraining for further information and to reserve your place on this fantastic course!
Official Website: http://www.webcredible.co.uk/accesstraining
Added by Webcredible on August 11, 2010