Come join the fun at the 7th annual Waterfront Festival featuring “Art Wine and Chocolate”. The festival will be held Saturday Oct 1st, 11 am - 5 pm at the Suisun City Historic Waterfront (Main and Solano Streets).
• Enjoy the ambiance of the Waterfront while browsing the 70+ artist and artisan booths!
• Sip wine from local award winning and up-and-coming Suisun Valley and Solano County wineries!
• Indulge in fine chocolate candy, cupcakes, fudge, and other chocolate culinary delights!
• Live music center stage: "The Broadway Street Rockers" 11 am - 1:30 pm and "Inner Soul" 2:30 pm - 5 pm!
• Children's activities and KUIC 95.3! Great food booths and lots of fun!
Wine tasting will be available for $20 and includes a commemorative wine glass and eight - 1 oz. pours or a commemorative wine glass and a full glass of wine. (proof of age is required). A “wine shop” tent will be set up to sell bottles of selected wines.
It promises to be a fun family event, with something for everyone to enjoy! Check out www.SuisunWaterfront.com.
Come browse the artisan booths set up along the beautiful waterfront, enjoy samples of delicious chocolate and find a new favorite wine at the wine tasting. See you there!
Vendor or visitor information please call (707) 399-7195 or [email protected]
Sponsored by the Suisun City Historic Waterfront BID
Official Website: http://www.SuisunWaterfront.com
Added by Brenda Mossa on July 30, 2011