Who are visual thinkers? Visual thinkers are people who use graphic design, images, pictures, video, animations, sketches, and other forms of visual art for communications and learning. Trainers, marketers, presenters, designers, planners, strategists, and managers are just a few of the groups who use visual thinking.
Are you a visual thinker? Do you want to learn how to use visualization to improve your communications and training? Then this community is for you.
Over the next several months, we'll be rolling out a series of international events as well as community resources.
- Need to find a person or company to help with brainstorming sketches?
- Want to learn how to create powerful information graphics?
- Want to know which vendors offer visual thinking services?
- Want to learn how to give more visual presentations?
- Looking for a place where you can find best practices in visualization?
...then VizThink is the place for you. You don't have to be an artist or know how to draw (though everybody has a little bit of artist in them).
Our first offering is a gathering of visual thinkers in San Francisco we're calling VizThink '08. We've got a bunch of great facilitators planned and we'll be announcing them over the next couple weeks. We hope you can make it.
Official Website: http://vizthink.com
Added by liftlab on September 7, 2007