*event takes place at the Lumbermans arch/ kids waterpark in Stanley Park.
OK so they are doing this in London, and we are going to try to beat the record attempt for largest water fight, July 14th @ 1:00pm at the lawn by lumbermans arch, just accross the street from the kids water park, don't worry if you can't find it just ask one of the other 1000+ people with bright coloured water pistols.Oh and make sure to tell all your friends, and your friends, friends, and so on.......
Code of Conduct:
1) This is a water fight - don't bring any other weapons apart from water pistols, WATER BOMBS ARE MESSY SO CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF - littering is a crime and we love out planet.
2) We are not going to be your parents, nor are we going to be the police, if you see some one doing something stupid tell them to stop - if your doing something stupid - don't, your going to ruin it and this has the potential to be a massive laugh
3) Dress for the occasion, your going to get WET !
shorts, bikinis, flippers, floaty arm bands, whatever ?
4) Don't terrorise the public - if they want to get involved let them . THIS IS AN OPEN INVITATION
5) Don't bring camera's. They're going to get wet and DON'T come complaining when they don't work. There will be plenty of othere people involved devoted to taking pictures.
6) This is a LAUGH, don't take it too seriously, and don't beat each other up over it (close up shooting and all that).
7) Don't leave any mess behind!!! We come and then go (the place looks the same as it does when we came, that inlcudes plastic bottles e.t.c)
8) DON'T GET THE ARMED POLICE DEPLOYED BY BRINGING WATER PISTOLS THAT LOOK LIKE REAL GUNS!!!!!!!!!
9) Please try not to use more water than you have to - preserve your supplies...... REMEMBER there could be a water ban this summer.
10) If anyone asks whos organised it - we all happened to be in the same place at the same time. amazing isn't it ?
11) No one get naked in the fountain - you could be arrested
12) No dyed water - it stains cloths AND it could stain the pavements..... Not good its vandalism
13) SPREAD THE WORD !!!!
14) OK, get naked, but I can't promise there will be a fountian......
vancouver's largest water fight group (facebook)
Flash mob group on facebook:
Official Website: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=2242387229
Added by justaleader on July 10, 2007