Why do we do Configuration Management and what value does it have for project managers? Lets face it the most frustrating software problems are often caused by poor configuration management.
Do you recognize any of these issues?
1. The latest version of source code cannot be found
2. A difficult bug that was fixed at great expense suddenly reappears
3. A developed and tested feature is mysteriously missing
4. A fully tested program suddenly does not work
5. The wrong version of the code was tested
Official Website: http://www.methodpark.com/en/software-engineering-webinars/
Added by duncanseidler on April 30, 2009