A one day BarCamp in Richmond, London for anyone involved or interested in user experience design, interaction design, information architecture or usability.
For anyone unfamiliar with the BarCamp model, it’s a grass-roots ‘unconference’ born from the desire for people to share and learn in an open environment. All attendees give a talk, demo or some kind of session, and all are treated equally. No headliners, no product pitches, just a friendly (if intense) event focused on sharing and socialising as well as learning new stuff. Paraphasing The Rules Of Barcamp:
* You do talk about BarCamp.
* You do blog about BarCamp.
* No pre-scheduled presentations, no tourists.
* Presentations will go on as long as they have to or until they run into another presentation slot.
* If this is your first time at BarCamp, you HAVE to present. (Actually, this applies whether it’s your first or tenth BarCamp. All attendees present. It’s part of the fun.)
Tickets will be available on Wed 15 July at 11am, via http://uxcamplondon.eventbrite.com
Official Website: http://uxcamplondon.org
Added by Cennydd on May 21, 2009