Recommended Audiences: Technology Executives, Vice Presidents, IT Directors, Marketing Executives, Business Decision Maker, Technical Decision Makers
Neudesic invites you to join them for User Experience 101 – what it is, what it does, and why it matters.
This free seminar is from Neudesic’s User Experience Practice which extends the reach, power and ultimate success of technology solutions. See and learn how you can quickly and easily leverage user research, interaction modeling, creative design and usability testing to optimize your own customers’ current software and web-based solutions.
We will examine the key disciplines within user experience including:
• UX strategy – planning for your actual users
• Usability testing – QA before you think about any code
• Creative approaches to design – aesthetics, emotion, brand
• Information Architecture – blueprints, web/application maps, user flows, page template wireframes
• Design technology – building out experiences using new interface technologies
Bring your users directly into your process and reap the rewards of effective, efficient and productive technology solutions.
Come join us for cocktails and hors d'oeuvres during this interactive and informative event. If you would like to bring along a particularly difficult user experience design issue to discuss then we’d love to hear about it on the night and will have experts on hand to get you the answers you need.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Official Website: https://www.clicktoattend.com/invitation.aspx?code=124802
Added by gordon2611 on February 14, 2008