Webcredible's hands-on usability testing training course is fantastic - small class sizes, highly interactive and taught by experts. Book your place now and find out how to plan, facilitate and analyse your own usability tests.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
During the one-day interactive course you will:
* Learn how to design and plan usability tests
* Discover how to organise and prepare usability testing sessions
* Learn how to run testing sessions
* Understand how to analyse and report on usability tests
* Be provided with a wide range of practical guidelines for usability testing
* Be supplied with templates for use in your own sessions
* Discover how, when and why to use usability testing in a project
* Be shown how to continue your learning after the usability testing training is finished
Our usability testing training follows one basic principle:
'Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime'
Put simply, we don't want to do all the usability testing for you - we want you to be able to do it by yourself, again and again in the future. The usability testing training lasts for one full day, during which time you'll complete a series of exercises designed for you to discover the answers by yourself and then put into practice what you've learnt.
By the end of the day, you will have acquired a deep understanding of how to plan, prepare, run and analyse usability testing sessions. As a result of our hands-on usability testing training, you'll have:
* Confidence in carrying out your own usability tests
* A deeper understanding of your new knowledge
* Ownership of what you’ve learnt
"The training was excellent. I'll certainly recommend it to those around me." - Andy Brockie, Guardian.
"We were delighted with the course and are now perfectly equipped to improve the online content for all our customers." - Richard Linnington, First Choice Holidays.
"Practical exercises helped us apply our new skills during the training. It was fun, interesting and interactive - I'd recommend it to anyone." - Filip Elerud, Levi Strauss.
LOCATION & PRICING
The usability testing training takes place in Webcredible’s purpose-built training centre in Tower Hill, London and costs £445 + VAT per person. A discount of up to 20% is available if you book more than one course.
Please see www.webcredible.co.uk/testingtraining for further information and to reserve your place on this fantastic course!
Official Website: http://www.webcredible.co.uk/testingtraining
Added by Webcredible on August 10, 2010