Webcredible's hands-on usability testing training course lasts for one full day and usually has a maximum of 10 participants due to its interactive nature.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
During the one-day interactive course you will:
- Learn how to design and plan usability tests
- Discover how to organise and prepare usability testing sessions
- Learn how to run testing sessions
- Understand how to analyse and report on usability tests
- Be provided with a wide range of practical guidelines for usability testing
- Be supplied with templates for use in your own sessions
- Discover how, when and why to use usability testing in a project
- Learn how to select and recruit expertise
Our usability testing training follows one basic principle:
'Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime'
Put simply, we don't want to do all the usability testing for you - we want you to be able to do it by yourself, again and again in the future. The usability testing training lasts for one full day, during which time you'll complete a series of exercises designed for you to discover the answers by yourself and then put into practice what you've learnt.
By the end of the day, you will have acquired a deep understanding of how to plan, prepare, run and analyse usability testing sessions. As a result of our hands-on usability testing training, you'll have:
- Confidence in carrying out your own usability tests
- A deeper understanding of your new knowledge
- Ownership of what you've learnt
"The training was excellent. I'll certainly recommend it to those around me." - Andy Brockie, Guardian.
"We were delighted with the course and are now perfectly equipped to improve the online content for all our customers." - Richard Linnington, First Choice Holidays.
"Practical exercises helped us apply our new skills during the training. It was fun, interesting and interactive - I'd recommend it to anyone." - Filip Elerud, Levi Strauss.
LOCATION & PRICING
The usability testing training takes place in our purpose-built training centre in Aldgate, London and costs £395 + VAT per person. A discount of up to 20% is available if you book more than one course.
Please see www.webcredible.co.uk/testingtraining for further information and to reserve your place on this fantastic course!
Official Website: http://www.webcredible.co.uk/testingtraining
Added by Webcredible on April 17, 2009