For organisations everywhere, the realities of a complex world where technological change has gained pace and transcended borders has resulted in a fundamental shift in how, where, whom and what we work with.
It affects everyone, organisations large & small, business and technical and it demands a new collaboration experience.
UC Expo offers visitors an exciting look into the business potential and changing delivery models within the Voice, Visual, Mobile, and Collaboration workspaces to ensure your organisation has substantial business benefit and competitive advantage.
As well as an extensive exhibition with all the leading vendors showcasing the latest products and services, UC Expo also boasts an unrivalled free education programme with theatres covering all facets of business communication and collaboration:
• UC Implementation Management
• Messaging & Collaboration
• Customer Contact & Management
• Mobile Working & Field Services
• Mobile Applications, Platforms & Solutions
• Enterprise Mobile Development
• Plus a Mobile Development Lab and Workshops
Key Topics and Issues Addressed:
• What are the Next-Gen Mobile Communications Technologies
• Unified Communications
• Planning and Implementing IP Telephony, Converged Networks and Mobile Apps and Services
• Communications Applications and Application Development
• Mobility Application Design and Development
• Reducing Costs and Green IT
• 7 Seminar Tracks
• 100+ Sessions
• Free Training and Advice
• 80+ Exhibitors
UC Expo is co-located with:
VoIP for Business: The leading UK event dedicated to providing a full overview of the application of VoIP in business.
Mobile 2010: The UK’s only independent Field Service, Mobile Design and Development event.
Visual Communications: The Complete Picture on the latest in Telepresence, Video and web communication and collaboration.
Registering for either event gives you free access to all.
Organisers: Imago Communications
Official Website: http://www.ucexpo.co.uk
Added by bennetnicky on January 21, 2010