May 9-13, 2011, 9am to 5pm
UC Berkeley Product Management Program East-- now offered in Cambridge, MA
The UC Berkeley Product Management program teaches critical business skills and a strategic framework for superior Product Management that will drive companies to new levels of profitability. Designed for product managers and executives interfacing with product management, this intensive 5-day course delivers a powerful knowledge mix across the product life cycle including strategic planning, product management execution, and product launch.
* Formulating and monitoring pricing strategies and revenue models
* Planning your product portfolio and designing your product line
* Integrating customer-focused design principles into product development
* Leading teams, with or without direct authority
* Getting things done through people-negotiations, power, and influence
* Developing profitable products your customers will love
Learn from the Best in the Business and Build a Valuable Network:
The program brings together top faculty from the Haas School of Business at UC Berkeley with Product Managers of some of the world's most successful products. All graduates get a UC Berkeley Certificate and an invitation to join our UC Berkeley Product Management alumni LinkedIn network.
Who Should Attend?
Product Managers, Directors, and Vice Presidents of Product Management, Engineers looking to move into or interfacing with Product Management Strategic planners, VP's, and others who manage product portfolios and corporate strategy.
Official Website: http://executive.berkeley.edu/programs/pm/
Added by FullCalendar on April 26, 2011