UC Berkeley Product Management Program
The UC Berkeley Product Management program teaches critical business skills and a strategic framework for superior Product Management that will drive companies to new levels of profitability. Designed for product managers and executives interfacing with product management, this intensive 5-day course delivers a powerful knowledge mix across the product life cycle including strategic planning, product management execution, and product launch.
During this program, participants will develop the skills to:
- Determine the most effective methods for obtaining and integrating market feedback to drive corporate and product decisions, including both one-off and recurrent research studies
- Appropriately allocate resources among products
- Prepare a meaningful business case
- Construct product road maps
- Write effective market and product requirements documents
- Choose the most appropriate product prototyping and testing methodology
- Develop a top-notch launch plan
- Optimize the marketing mix
Learn from the Best in the Business and Build a Valuable Network
The program brings together top faculty from the Haas School of Business at UC Berkeley with Product Managers of some of the world's most successful products. All graduates get a UC Berkeley Certificate and an invitation to join our UC Berkeley Product Management alumni LinkedIn network.
Who Should Attend?
Product Managers, Directors, and Vice Presidents of Product Management, Engineers looking to move into or interfacing with Product Management Strategic planners, VP's, and others who manage product portfolios and corporate strategy.
Program Dates: November 3-7, 2008
Program Fee: $5,995 (2nd person from a firm 1/2 price)
For more information, visit: www.galimagroup.com/pricing or contact Kim Fisher, [email protected], 415-637-4913
$5,995, second person from a firm 1/2 off.
Official Website: http://www.galimagroup.com/product-management
Added by FullCalendar on August 12, 2008