tBASH, the Twitterville book launch party will be held from 4-8 pm, Sunday, Aug. 23 at the Hiller Aviation Museum, San Carlos CA.
tBASH will be attended by at least 25 of the people whose stories are told in the book. Among those who planning to attend are Richard Binhammer, Chris Brogan, Shel Holtz, Beth Kanter, Erica O'Grady, Sam Lawrence, Lionel Menchaca, Jeremiah Owyang, KD Paine, Robert Scoble, Brian Solis as well as other prominent Twitterville folks.
* Dow Jones, a News Corporation company is a leading provider of global business news and information services and the publisher of The Wall Street Journal." They will hold a drawing for an iPod Touch at the event.
* Network Solutions a leading provider of products, services and resources to help small businesses start, grow and manage online.
* Radian6 focused on building the complete monitoring and analysis solution for PR and advertising professionals so they can be the experts in social media."
* Intuit Inc. is a leading provider of business and financial management solutions.
* MyWay Interactive hosts a free social contact manager that provides the capability to organize, sort, search and add notes to your Twitter friends.
* Mashable, the social media guide
* Churchill Club, Silicon Valley's business and technology business forum
* SNCR, the Society for New Communications Research
Social Cause Sponsor
* Global Learning Foundation[GLF] Any profits from the event will going to GLF to help orphans in developing countries.
Food & Beverage sponsors
* Cameron Hughes Wines
* Sabra foods, makers of healthy foods for caring people
* Pretzel Crisps, Gourmet pretzel crackers from the people who used to own New York-style Bagels Co.
Official Website: http://twtvite.com/9tjb1t
Added by FullCalendar on August 3, 2009