Twestival Local is coming to Vancouver on September 12th to raise funds for the BC Childrens Hospital.
This event is for anyone and everyone although we are communicating, promoting and gathering volunteers through Twitter. With millions of users around the world, it's time to Tweet for a Cause.
Vancouver's event (coinciding with over 200 other Twestival events around the world) will feature:
- Stand up comedy from Rob Cottingham
- Musical performance from Rachael Chatoor
- A YummyMummyClub meetup featuring Erica Ehm
- Drink tickets thanks to Granville Island Brewing
- Food and Venue thanks to Tourism Vancouver's InsideVancouver.ca and Ceilis Irish Pub
- Silent auction prizes from $300 - $700 in value
- Raffle prizes thanks to all of the sponsors listed here: http://vancouver.twestival.com
Tickets are just $20 with 100% of the proceeds going to the BC Children's Hospital Foundation. Tickets are only available through http://www.amiando.com/vancouvertwestival.html
Official Website: http://vancouver.twestival.com/
Added by miss604 on September 2, 2009