Businesses without a visible and credible Social Media Presence are losing influence with customers. Social media has become a major determinant of what customers value, what they buy and who they buy from. Social media enables dynamic and instantaneous conversation.
Consumers now seek companies out and vet them based on their social media presence. Taking part in the conversation expands your perceived value far beyond price and convenience. And, with nurturing, customers come to value their relationship with you not just for what it can do for them today, but for the way it can help them adapt and thrive in the future.
John I. Todor shows you how to join the social media conversation and turn free Web 2.0 tools like LinkedIn into competitive business assets. This presentation is for consultants, entrepreneurs and business leaders who want a proactive way to thrive in a Web 2.0 World.
You will learn two interrelated strategies:
1. Create a Networked Brain Trust that:
* Uses Web 2.0 tools to turn information into to insights and opportunities.
* Creates a network of "colleagues" who openly share expertise and create business opportunities.
* Overcomes information overload and enables you to function at the speed of business today.
2. Nurture Profitable and Ongoing Relationships with customers by:
* Increasing your visibility as a credible and trustworthy business partner.
* Engaging customers so they seek value, not price and convenience.
* Building customer equity-the desire in customers for an ongoing and mutually profitable real-world relationship.
John I. Todor, Ph.D., managing partner of The Whetstone Edge, LLC, advises clients on how to use social media to create relationships with customers that have real-world benefits to all parties. He walks the talk in social media with active involvement in blogs, webinars, podcasts, white papers, e-newsletters, social networks, online communities and online videos.
$30 in advance by credit card; $35 cash or check at the door as space permits.
Official Website: http://www.BACNetwork.net
Added by FullCalendar on March 4, 2008