This trade compliance automation webinar will discuss how to create, manage and sustain the “big picture” of Trade Compliance Screening Automation projects while drilling down to the specific elements that can make or break the overall effectiveness of the automation project. It will help you identify best practices for an automation projects’ effectiveness and provide visibility to the pitfalls that can lead to unmitigated risks.
Why Should You Attend:
This 60-minute webinar will address all of the key concepts that must be understood for successfully implementing automated export compliance screening projects. The presenter has implemented dozens of automated trade compliance solutions for exporters of all sizes ranging from single location shippers to large, multi-national organizations and has successfully helped those organizations transform systems and processes to meet their compliance screening automation objectives. This webinar is a must for compliance managers and staff, IT managers, business analysts, and all personnel preparing for trade compliance automation projects.
Areas Covered in this Session:
- Trade Compliance Automation.
- Export Compliance Screening.
- Data considerations for successful automation.
- Business Process Definition to drive automation and workflow.
- Systems, Timing and Touch Points to meet compliance screening objectives.
- Escalation and Resolution of compliance review items.
- Audit and Follow through for all screening activity.
- Typical “shortcomings” that can undermine automated projects screening effectiveness.
Added by complianceonlinecom on November 19, 2012