The tour covers the following:
1. Introductions and interests among members of tour group.
2. History and context for the L.A. Eco-Village
3. Definition of an ecovillage and our place in the the international movement for more sustainable communities
4. Walking tour to observe actual conditions, actual and planned changes to the neighborhood as well as visionary possibilities.
5. On-going questions and answers throughout the tour with Eco-Village guide(s) and spontaneous encounters with neighbors.
6. Problems and progress in healthy development of an intentional community.
7. What you need to know if you are considering entering a process with us or starting ecovillage processes in your own neighborhood.
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED, see website for more info
Saturday, April 15 11 am - 1 pm
Saturday, April 29 11 am - 1 pm
Saturday, May 6 11 am - 1 pm
Official Website: http://www.laecovillage.org/Toursoflaev.html
Added by shavenwarthog on March 28, 2006