Time is one of the today's precious resources. It is also one of the most overlooked yet biggest opportunities in the executive toolbox. Executives spend countless hours determining demographics, pricing, and product functionality yet devote scant attention as to how time shapes customer decision-making. Although there is much information on time-management, this discussion explores how businesses can create new opportunities with today's time-starved, always-connected customers.
Join us for an interactive evening where Adrian Ott will present a new twist on how business strategy and marketing is evolving. Strategies must take into account their customer's limited time and attention spans.
* Learn how to use limited customer time and attention to work for your business not against it
* How limited time, attention and data inertia enables competitive advantage
* How to apply time-centric mindsets and segmentation to identify customer opportunities and actions
* Case Studies: How successful companies have changed the game through time and attention-centric methods
* How Time-Value Innovation methods such as Time-slicing and Time-sharing reach new customers
Adrian Ott has been called "one of Silicon Valley's most respected (if not the most respected) strategists" by Consulting Magazine. She is also described by Library Journal as, "revolutionizing marketing by adding the concept of time." She is author of the new book, The 24-Hour Customer: New Rules for Winning in a Time-Starved, Always-Connected Economy (Harper Business, Aug 2010), and CEO of Exponential Edge(R) consulting. Adrian has been interviewed on Bloomberg TV, Fox Business News, CBC-TV, The Washington Post, and other major media for her work in growing businesses in today's exponential economy. She holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and a B.S. from U.C. Berkeley.
Official Website: http://www.strategyplus.org/chapters/NorthernCalifornia.php
Added by FullCalendar on October 25, 2010