Brand marketers and their supporting agencies, media executives, non-profit professionals, and youth technology platform providers will attend this conference focused on reaching college students with technology.
The Ypulse College Mashup will explore such topics as:
• How advertisers/marketers and traditional media are all adapting to reach wired students
• How technology is transforming the college admissions process as well as academics and social life
• How campus media like college newspapers and radio are embracing technology
• How this generation of college graduates differs from previous generations at work … and at home
• The new "wired" face of campus activism
College Mashup 2008 is produced by Ypulse, the leading independent blog for youth and teen media and marketing professionals.
Official Website: http://www.mashup.ypulse.com
Added by montaukkit on November 7, 2007