A panel of the region’s young, dynamic digital media company founders and CEO’s will discuss a wide range of topics relating to their personal careers, their experiences running their companies, where they get their best ideas, and the future of the digital media industry in Boston. The panelists are backed by some of the leading firms in the venture capital industry and are all on aggressive growth paths.
The panel will be moderated by Professor Terrence, Masson, a member of the faculty at Northeastern University.
The panelists will discuss:
* Their personal career path to their leadership position and their thoughts on preparing young people to follow in their footsteps.
* The hot new digital media trends and business models and how they keep their companies innovative and competitive.
* How they convinced venture capitalists and angels to back their companies.
* The role universities do or should play as a source of talented employees and new ideas.
* How to make Boston a world-class center for digital media companies.
* The panel will be moderated by Professor Terrence, Masson, a member of the faculty at Northeastern University.
Karen Ong, CEO and Founder, MyHappyPlanet.com
Brian Balfour, Founder and VP of Product, Viximo
Matt Lauzon, Co-Founder and CEO, Paragon Lake
Brian Shin, Founder/CEO, Visible Measures
Evan Schumacher, CEO, Going.com
Official Website: http://neu.edu/eweek/2008/events/digitalmediaforum.html
Added by jonpierce on November 17, 2008