Is now the best time for me to buy a home in Silicon Valley?
Good question given the high cost of home ownership in Silicon Valley and the uncertainty about the economy.
In order to answer this and many other questions, one has to understand all the issues associated with making this decision. For an in depth analysis and an honest discussion of each one of these key questions, join me at my next Silicon Valley home buyers seminar on March 25th, from 1:15PM-4:30PM
• How and why the market bubble burst, the missed warning signals and how to avoid it next time
• Eight important questions to ask yourself before you buy a house
• Weighing the tangibles/intangibles and pluses/minuses of home ownership
• Where and when to look for the home that's right for you
• How to determine when it's a good time to buy a house
• A close-up analysis of the current market in Silicon Valley and what to expect in 2012
• Five reasons why you should not buy a home in Silicon Valley
• The home buying process, step by step
• What you need to know about loans and escrow
• What to look for in choosing your home buying team
Room seating is limited, to learn more go to http://www.650and408homes.com/silicon_valley_home_buyer_seminar.html
To register go to: http://www.650and408homes.com/silicon_valley_home_buyer_seminar_registration.html
A mortgage professional will be available to answer your questions too.
BTW – Refreshments will be served.
Avi Urban - Keller Williams Realty
the One Stop Realtor for busy professionals
Silicon Valley homes and investments nationwide
DRE license: 01485729
Official Website: http://www.650and408homes.com/silicon_valley_home_buyer_seminar.html
Added by uri2naomi on March 16, 2012