Time to ask few key real estate questions:
• Is now the right time to buy a home in Silicon Valley?
• Should I move to a larger home or a different neighborhood?
• Or should we forget about buying a home in Silicon Valley and instead invest in real estate somewhere else?
Good questions with significant consequences given the high cost of home ownership in Silicon Valley and the uncertainty about the economy.
In order to answer these and many other questions, one has to understand all the issues associated with making this decision. For an in depth analysis and an honest discussion of each one of these key questions, join me at my next Silicon Valley home Buyers seminar on January 23rd, from 1:20PM-4:15PM
• How and why the market bubble burst, the missed warning signals and how to avoid it next time
• Eight important questions to ask yourself before you buy
• Weighing the tangibles/intangibles and pluses/minuses of home ownership
• Where-and when-to look for the home that's right for you
• How to determine when it's a good time to buy
• A close-up analysis of the current market in Silicon Valley and what to expect in 2011
• Five reasons why you should not buy a home in Silicon Valley
• The home buying process, step by step
• What you need to know about loans and escrow
• What to look for in choosing your home buying team
Room seating is limited, to register go to http://www.650and408homes.com/silicon_valley_home_buyer_seminar.html
Please visit my LinkedIn and Yelp profile and read what my clients are saying about my strength and weaknesses and the value I bring to our relationships. For many more testimonials visit my web site.
the One Stop Realtor for busy professionals
Silicon Valley homes and investments nationwide
DRE license: 01485729
Keller Williams Realty
Official Website: http://www.650and408homes.com/silicon_valley_home_buyer_seminar.html
Added by uri2naomi on January 17, 2011