1) Casual chatting while waiting for stragglers
2) Meeting announcements + planning.
3) Marcos Lutyens and Oliver Hess will discuss their history after
meeting at LAATHC including explorations of architecture, psychology,
neurophysiology, design, entertainment, and life. They will detail
recent work including performances, installations, visualizations,
with such a range of technologies it would literally make your brain
4) Free form mingling and problem solving for those who brought
stuff, working or non.
The Los Angeles Art and Technology Hacker Club is an open group
formed for people interested in doing cool things with electronics.
All levels of experience are welcome to attend and participate. The
group meets at 7pm monthly at irregular intervals, At c-level, in
Chinatown Los Angeles. To sign up for the discussion and announcement
list, visit http://www.c-level.cc/classes/hackerclub.html
Directions to c-level:
1. Find yourself in front of "FULL HOUSE RESTAURANT" located at 963
N. Hill Street in Chinatown.
2. Locate the alley on the left hand side of Full House.
3. Walk about 20 feet down the alley (away from the street).
5. Notice dumpster on your right hand side.
6. Take a right and continue down the alley.
7. Exercise caution so as not trip on the wobbly cement blocks underfoot.
8. The entrance to C-Level is located 10 yards down on left side, behind
a red door, and down a black staircase.
for more information email [email protected] or visit http://www.c-level.cc
Added by lhl on June 30, 2004