ALL INQUIRIES: (Editors, Media, Press, Guests, Sponsors)
Please email: Michelle at TheAList dot org
You're invited to The Mardi Gras Ball, featuring the Coronation of the *new* 2010 Monarch, presented by The Little Jim Club of the California Pacific Medical Center.
Join The A-List, Inc. on "Bourbon Street" to celebrate the Season of Merriment, New Orleans style! Grab your krewe and prepare to meet Royalty (and a few Hurricanes). Long live the King and Queen!
2010 Mardi Gras Ball Monarch Candidates:
Mr. Doug Houghton, Ms. Stacey Lamirand, Dr. Steven Martel, Ms. Pearl McFarland
Black Tie, or Festive Carnival Affair ~ Party hats, feather masks, throw beads...
Bring or wear your mask to the Ball and you'll be entered into a drawing for a special prize.
:: VIP Champagne Reception: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM (Regular price: $150)
- Specially priced tickets available for The A-List @ $135/person. Limited ticket availability.
- Gather in the French Parlor for your introduction to future Royalty ~ The Monarch Candidates.
- Enjoy sumptuous culinary delights, hosted libations, and entertainment.
- Unlimited access to the VIP Lounge all evening, and a surprise (or two).
- Includes admission to Reveler's Ball.
:: Reveler's Ball: 9:00 PM - 1:00 AM (Regular price: $100)
- Specially priced tickets available for The A-List @ $90/person.
- The good times are gonna roll, with authentic Mardi Gras fare, hosted wine and cocktails.
- Dancing to beats from DJ High Top, and a not-so-silent auction & raffle.
- Complimentary photographs form The A-List, Inc Photography
The Little Jim Club of California Pacific Medical Center
The Little Jim Club is a non-profit organization that raises funds to support neo-natal, child development, speech and language pathology and many other important pediatric programs at California Pacific Medical Center.
Official Website: http://thealist.org
Added by FullCalendar on February 11, 2010