AIMIA, with the support of @www Digital, will be hosting a two hour forum looking at some of the most important developments in interactive media today - social networking and user generated content.
The significance of social networking and user generated content is evident throughout the media and usage by both the industry and the consumer. And in response AIMIA is hosting a dedicated forum to explore these exciting fields.
- Rob Punton, Director of Strategy & Planning, @www Digital
- Jennifer Wilson, Managing Director, HWW
- Ella Mortan, Features Editor, CNET.com.au
- David Sowerby, Straker Interactive
- Jeff Brookes, Regional Director, Asia Pacific, Sulake Corporation
- Matthew Hall, Partner, Swaab Attorneys
- Tristan Fawley, Executive Creative Director, @www Digital
The agenda will include:
- Professional Media VS User Generated Content
- Who is Generation C? And what are they doing?
- Social Networking VS Social Media
- The Voice of the Consumer: How to really listen.
- Content Host Liability for UGC
- The Future of Social Networking
Tuesday, August 21
Forum: 10:00am - 12:30pm
Ground Level, 7- 11 Sussex St, Sydney
Early Bird (Before July 31)
AIMIA Members: $50
Standard (After July 31)
AIMIA Members: $60
All prices include GST
Official Website: http://www.aimia.com.au/i-cms?page=3283
Added by halans on July 20, 2007