The Accounts Receivable Collection Webinar covers information on collection activities, types of debtors, payment/non-payment issues and how to establish a positive dialogue. Presenter will teach in the form of several role play situations that contain collection challenges requiring the participants to analyze and formulate collection strategies and resolutions.
Why Should You Attend:
Do you face problems for your account receivable collections. Are you getting the same excuses as to why a customer is not able to pay you? Or, it may be that your customer no longer comes to the phone or responds to emails, "leaving you hanging" as to when you will be paid. Sometimes your customer is suddenly blaming you as the reason they are not able to pay you. Whatever the reasons that your customer is using to delay or avoid payment, this Fundamentals of Accounts Receivable Collection Techniques Webinar is an indispensable training for every person involved in their company's collection process and individuals who are trying to collect their own commercial accounts prior to outsourcing them to a collection agency or collection attorney.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
By attending this webinar you will be able to:
- The fundamentals of collection activity.
- Understand the psychology regarding the 4 types of debtors.
- How to Respond to reasons for non-payment.
- How to resolve problems preventing payment.
- How to Handle difficult conversations.
- How to Reach an equitable conclusion.
- How to encourage a positive dialogue.
Who will Benefit:
- Credit Managers & Staff
- Collection Managers & Staff
- Accounting Managers
- Sales staff
Added by complianceonlinecom on November 4, 2012