This Summit covers the ins and outs of ExpressionEngine, one of the fastest-growing content management systems on the web. Spend time with professionals who create, customize, and deploy ExpressionEngine-powered sites every day.
Registration for The March Summit is now open! The following experts are scheduled to appear—check back for details on speaking times and topics:
* Ryan Irelan (Happy Cog): Advanced Templating
* Leslie Flinger (Blue Flavor): Session Title TBA
* John Henry Donovan (5pieces.com): Multi-Language Approaches in ExpressionEngine
* Chad Crowell (encaffeinated.com): Creating an Advanced Events Calendar
* Fred Boyle (nGen Works): Add-ons Optional
* Mark Huot (Happy Cog): EE Squashed
All presentations will be roughly 45 minutes long with an additional ten minutes for questions and answers, then a five-minute break while we get ready for the next speaker. We will break at 12:00 p.m. CT for a two-hour lunch break.
Official Website: http://enginesummit.eventbrite.com/
Added by e4h on March 21, 2010