The Clothing Show
May 5 & 6, 2007
Automotive Building, Exhibition Place, Toronto
Saturday 11am-8pm Sunday 11am-7pm
Admission $8 advance, $10 at the door
Show Info 416-516-9859 or [email protected]
Now in its 30th year, The Clothing Show has become an unforgettable shopping experience to thousands of people in search of the unique, the unusual, and the handcrafted. It has also become a seasonal resource for the best looks at a fraction of the price, with special sales found only at the show.
The Clothing Show has continued to grow to now over 300 booths, with truly something for everyone.
- up and coming local designers in our Boutique section
- bargains abound in the Sample Sales section
- rare treasures from a century of fashion, including antique jewelry and handbags in the Vintage section
- yoga wear, gothic, urban and everything in between in our Streetwear & Casual section
- handbags, jewelry, belts, cosmetics, shoes and hats in the Accessories section
Beauty Night Society
A non-profit charitable organization that works to provide marginalized women living in shelters the tools to make positive life changes and boost their self esteem. Their services include counseling, massage therapy, makeovers and wardrobe assistance.
Help support them by dropping by their booth for a massage or makeover by professional volunteers.
Web site & Advance online tickets: www.theclothingshow.com
Official Website: http://www.theclothingshow.com
Added by TheClothingShow on April 7, 2007