Creating an open, accessible web is just best practice. With flexible content delivery and usable applications that benefit all of us, the truly Accessible Web is available to everyone all the time, regardless of ability. Spend some time with the Accessibility experts and find the inspiration and practical knowledge you need to make your Web presence truly universal:
* Matt May, co-author of Universal Design, presents “Is Universal Design Still Possible?”
* Derek Featherstone, internationally renowned speaker, author and accessibility expert, presents "Mobile Accessibility"
* Daniel Hubbell, the technical evangelist for Microsoft's Accessibility Business Unit, presents "Future Trends in Accessibility"
* Marla Erwin, Interactive Art Director for Whole Foods, Inc., presents “Accessible CSS”
* Glenda Sims, co-author of Interact with Web Standards, presents “Practical Accessibility Testing”
* Jared Smith, Developer and Trainer for WebAIM (Web Accessibility in Mind), presents “Accessibility & Compatibility”
* Christopher Schmitt, author of The CSS Cookbook, presents “Accessibility & HTML5”
There are a limited number of Early Bird tickets available—don’t miss out!
For more information and to buy tickets, go to http://a11ysummit.com/
Added by e4h on September 8, 2010