Pervasive 2007, the Fifth International Conference on Pervasive Computing, will be held May 13-16, 2007 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The annual conference provides a premier forum in which to present research results in all areas related to the design, implementation, application and evaluation of pervasive computing as it integrates into our lives.
Building on the success of previous conferences in this series held in Zurich (August 2002), in Linz/Vienna (April 2004), in Munich (May 2005) and in Dublin (May 2006), Pervasive 2007 will include a highly selective single-track program for technical papers, accompanied by posters, videos, demonstrations, workshops, a doctoral colloquium, invited tutorials, and an invited plenary speaker.
We welcome submissions that report on innovations in mobile and pervasive computing, including but not limited to the following topics:
* New technologies and devices for pervasive computing
* New applications of pervasive computing technologies
* New interfaces and modes of interactions between people and pervasive computing devices, applications or environments
* New tools, infrastructures, architectures and techniques for designing, implementing & deploying pervasive computing applications
* Evaluations and evaluation methods, for assessing the impact of pervasive computing devices, applications or environments
* Privacy, security, trust & social issues and implications of pervasive computing
Official Website: http://www.dgp.toronto.edu/conferences/pervasive2007/index.phtml
Added by walex on January 13, 2007