No plan for Friday yet? Please come & join us for our TGIP Social Pool & Pizza Night. We can share some pizzas & play some friendly pool games while meeting new friends!
This will be a TGIF Social Pool & Pizza Night. We have done that before & it was a lot of fun. As some of you may not have enough time to eat after work, I will order some pizzas to share. Please let me know, if you want to be included for the pizza dinner when signing in the event so that I know how much to order, it will probably cost about $7-$8 each per person.
Below is the details of the event. Hope you can make it. (Please ignore the number of RSVP on the Upcoming.org site as I promote the events via multiple channels. Our social pool events usually have 20-25 people showed up):
Date: Friday Jan 19th 7:00pm-10:30pm
Location: Shoreline Billiards 1400 North Shoreline Blvd. #C-1,
Mountain View 650-964-0780
Cost: $15/person to be collected when signing in. Ladies receive a discounted rate of $10 for this event. (About $7-$8 additional if you would like to join us for the pizzas.)
If you'd like to stay & play for longer after the event finished at 10:30pm, Shoreline offers us a $5 flat fee per person til they close at 2am, 2-4 persons per table depending on how busy the poolroom gets.
RSVP: Please email me @ [email protected] with your FULL name, email address, number of guests (if any) with their names, phone number is optional. Although RSVP is not required, it would be helpful to let me know if ou plan on coming. I don't have email access after 4pm on Sat, so if you do decide to join us the last minute, you can simply show up or call me at 415-215-0761.
How it works:
1. I would rotate people around tables every 40-45 minutes. Table assignment is random, though I would make my best effort to make sure a good gender mix per table.
2. I would try to have 4 people per table.
3. Since we would be rotating, it's less confusing if everyone plays the same rules. Game rules is available on the event date.
4. When table assignment has announced, everyone has to move to their next assigned table even if you "think" you are almost done with the game, since it's impossible for every table to finish at the same time, that way it won't slow down the table rotation for everyone.
5. If you need to leave early, please let me know 10 min before you actually leave, so I would leave your name out for next rotation.
How we'll find each other: Ask for Shirley's or BAPBSC group
Look forward to seeing you then.
To be notified with our future pool events, go to yahoo.com, then go to "group", search for BAPBSC (Stands for Bay Area Pool, Billiards, Snooker Club), then select to join/ subscribe to the club. It is FREE to join. IMPORTANT: If you don't have Yahoo ID, please email me at [email protected] with your email address, I would manually add you as member.
Added by soyeeng on January 9, 2007