A free tax planning event is being held at the Cumberland Hotel in London aimed at freelancers and contractors. The evening will include a discussion of all the pressing financial issues of the day, including pensions, mortgages, and investment.
The event takes place a month after chancellor George Osbourne’s emergency budget, so speakers will offer their views on how the governments new tax initiatives affect the contracting workforce.
The seminar will feature a number of guest speakers:
• Iain McIlwee from the PCG – “the voice of freelancing”
• Paul Cleworth and Julian Gilbert from Wealth Matters – financial planners
• Darren Fell MD of Crunch.co.uk – the online accountancy service
• Satvinder Singh from Contractor Mortgages Made Easy
• Investment house Vanguard
The event is entitled, “Tax Planning Seminar for Contractors and Freelancers” and takes place on Tuesday July 20 at the Cumberland Hotel in Marble Arch, London. It all kicks off at 7pm (be there by 6.30pm) and entry is completely free.
Anyone who wants to attend should either email [email protected] or call 01582 720511.
Added by copydixon on May 21, 2010