Case: Codon Devices
Codon Devices is a privately-held biotechnology company focused on enabling commercial applications of synthetic biology.
* Jules Musing, Vice President of Global Business Development at Johnson & Johnson
* Jon Civitarese, Managing Director, Leerink Swann
* Monsanto/DuPoint representative
Business Issues to be Considered:
- Understanding effective approaches to selling novel drug development technologies to big pharma
- How to leverage the company's technology to create both short-term revenue opportunities and long-term shareholder value
- How to satisfy financing needs -- additional private rounds? IPO? Strategic partnerships?
Forum Members: $20, Non-Members: $30, Students FREE.
Official Website: http://www.mitforumcambridge.org/feb07.html
Added by FullCalendar on January 26, 2007