The Most Hyperbolically Stupendous Clothing Swap Ever will cost $5 ($10 if you don't bring a bag of clothes), and will feature:
• On-site screen printing and sewing stations for immediate modification gratification,
• A free drink ticket with entry, and $2 vodka drinks and Trumer Pils thereafter,
• Local underground DJs including poolboy & d (4handed) and
maer (Dub Beautiful/OEM Radio),
• Wave after wave of free, superdope clothing for participants to shop through,
• Free coffee provided by Meth Coffee,
• Spontaneous fashion shows (at the whims of the audience),
• Off-the-grid fashion recycling in The City's only Temporary Autonomous Clothing Store Zone,
• Two-way philanthropy- we'll take your clothes off your hands and out of your closet, and leftover clothes will be donated to local charities, including The Stop AIDS Project, Dolores Street Community Services and A Safe Place for Women,
• And more! (SwapSF will be putting extras together pretty much until the last minute.)
For more information about SwapSF, or to find out more about how a clothing swap works, please visit www.SwapSF.com (especially the FAQ).
Official Website: http://www.swapsf.com
Added by swapsf on July 22, 2007
maer (Dub Beautiful/OEM Radio) just signed on to spin, as well.
Download his mixes at http://sucker.dj/