Event: 'MAIN EVENT: Angel Investors – Alive, Kicking & Investing!'
Date: Thursday, April 03, 2008 At 06:00 PM
Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati 950 Page Mill Road Palo Alto, CA 94304 -
Contact: Laura Weigant
Email: [email protected]
With a new breed of entrepreneurs leveraging Web 2.0 technologies to create viable, global businesses for less than a million bucks, how have the dynamics and metrics of Angel investing changed? What are the metrics Angels look for in their investments today? Is becoming an Angel still an attractive investing option? What technologies & deals are most attractive to Angel investors right now? And, what types of people are becoming Angels Investors, and why?
Seeking Angel Funding, want to become an Angel?
This lively panel discussion will explore current trends and panelist opinions on topics including:
• How have the dynamics of Angel investing changed in recent years?
• What are the current trends in Angel investing?
• What are the metrics Angels look for in their investments today?
• What technologies and deals are most attractive to Angel investors right now?
• How are Angels working with Venture Capitalists?
• Is Angel Investing still interesting for High Net Worth Individuals?
• What type of people are becoming Angel Investors, and why?
• Ralph Eschenbach, President, Board of Directors, Sand Hill Angels, Inc.
• Greg Kapust, President & CEO, Breathe Technologies, Inc.; and Member, Life Science Angles
• Dr. Ian Sobieski, Founder and Managing Director, Band of Angels
• Jeff Yu, Managing Director, The Angels’ Forum
Moderator: Zain Jeewanjee, Founder, insure1234.com
WHEN: Thursday, April 3
6:00 - 7:00 pm: Networking and hors d’oeuvres
7:00 - 8:15 pm: Panel discussion and Q/A
8:15 - 8:30 pm: Additional networking
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati (WSGR Campus), 950 Page Mill Road, Palo Alto, CA 94304
PRE-REGISTERED RATES (All Rates Include Hors D’oeuvres):
Members - $20; Affiliates who advertise this event - $29; General Public - $49
WALK-IN RATES: Add $10.00 to the listed price
To reserve an Exhibit Table:
Contact [email protected], $500 Members, $1,100 Non-members.
This event is co-sponsored by:
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, www.wsgr.com/WSGR/Index.aspx
Seating is limited, so early registration is recommended to avoid disappointment on the day.
Official Website: http://www.svase.org/?q=node/994
Added by svaseinfo on March 7, 2008