Event: 'BIG EVENT: Clean Tech: What Corporate & Venture Investors Really Want To See'
Business Interface Groups – where Business & Technology collide!
Date: Thursday, January 24, 2008 At 06:00 PM
Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
Cooley Godward Kronish LLP, 3175 Hanover Street, Palo Alto, CA 94304 -
Contact: Laura Weigant
Email: [email protected]
Clean-tech investing is at an all time high and is expected to flourish in a range of sectors, including renewable and distributed energy, advanced materials, transportation, and water purification and management. Many clean technologies are experiencing double-digit annual growth rates.
With the demand for cleaner technologies on the rise, Clean Tech is fast becoming one of the hottest areas of investment and technology development to be embraced by the corporate and venture capital communities.
But what technologies and business models are they looking for?
This lively panel discussion will explore this topic to provide answers to the following questions and more:
• What are realistic financing strategies for Clean Tech companies?
• What sort of returns are investors expecting from Clean Tech, and over how long?
• What are the emerging hot technologies in this sector?
• What opportunities are there for entrepreneurs?
• Paul Danielsen, Vice President, Solar Business Development, MMA Renewable Ventures
• Steve Eichenlaub, Managing Director, Intel Capital
• James F. Fulton, Jr., Partner, Cooley Godward Kronish LLP
• Matthew Trevithick, Partner, Venrock
WHEN: Thursday, January 24
6:00 – 7:00 pm: Networking and Business Showcase
7:00 – 8:15 pm: Panel discussion and Q/A
8:15 – 8:30 pm: Additional networking
LOCATION: Cooley Godward Kronish LLP
3175 Hanover Street
Palo Alto, CA 94304
PRE-REGISTERED RATES (All Rates Include Hors D’oeuvres):Members - $20; Affiliates who advertise this event - $29; General Public - $49;
Business Showcase Exhibit Table – member rate: $149; non-member rate: $375
(Includes exhibit table and two tickets to the event.)
WALK-IN RATES: Add $10.00 to the listed price
This event is co-sponsored by:
Cooley Godward Kronish LLP, www.cooley.com
Applied Ventures, LLC, www.appliedventures.com/
Seating is limited, so early registration is recommended to avoid disappointment on the day.
“See website for speaker’s bios”.
Added by svaseinfo on December 8, 2007