SVASE CXO Leadership Forum: Confessions of a Marketing Rock Star
Start: 04/13/2011 - 11:30 am
End: 04/13/2011- 1:30 pm
Contact Info: Ram Sriram Email: [email protected]
Voice: 408 627-8302
Location: Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP
390 Lytton Avenue
Palo Alto, CA 94301
A rare and candid look at the “truth” behind some of Silicon Valley’s best marketing success stories--and the marketing strategies and decisions that got them there.
Topics for discussion will also include:
1) How do you figure out the best ways to position & market your company/product/service?
2) What do you need to do differently when you sell through channels, versus direct?
3) How can you make virality happen, versus just hoping it’s going to happen?
4) Marketing vs PR vs product placement vs product endorsement – cost/benefit tradeoffs?
5) Candid analysis of marketing efforts that failed, and how you can avoid those same pitfalls.
6) How high-tech marketing has evolved in the past few years, and examples of what is working today.
Guest Speakers: TBA
This event is a collegial luncheon designed to foster discussion in a confidential format among founders, officers and managers (CEO, CFO, CTO, CMO) of startup technology companies. We request that participants be involved in the management of a technology company.
Advance registration only, limited to 25 registrants, no walk-ins admitted.
Pre-registration closes 11 AM the day of the event.
When: Wednesday, April 13, 2011
11:30–12:00 pm: Networking and Lunch
12:00-01:30 pm: Panel discussion and Q/A
Location: Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP, 390 Lytton Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301
Pre-Registered Rates (All Rates Include Lunch):
$20 SVASE members,$29 Affiliates who promote this event
This event is co-sponsored by Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton LLP, www.sheppardmullin.com.
Added by svaseinfo on March 10, 2011