Philip Calvert is author of the acclaimed marketing book Successful Seminar Selling (How to Books), and at his legendary Seminar on Seminars on 1st February 2008 you'll be treated to a full-day masterclass revealing the secrets of how to plan, prepare, present and profit from your own seminar programme.
Just a few of the many items we will cover:
* 7 deadly sins that people make when promoting seminars and how to avoid them
* How and when to charge for your events
* How one seminar marketer achieves a near 100% conversion rate
* 40 tips to dramatically increase attendance levels - including 3 golden tips that you MUST remember
* Public speaking tips that professional speakers use to improve their evaluations and get repeat customers
* The single most important technique that will ensure people remember and act upon your seminar
* Understanding Google and how to use the Internet and Social Networks to pack-out your events
* How to develop new products and services around your seminar that will make money for you while you sleep
For FULL details, benefits and booking information, please follow this link:
Your host for this event
Thousands of business people have benefited from Philip Calvert's powerful presentations, motivational speeches and workshops. His acclaimed Successful Seminar Selling workshop has established itself as one of the most memorable and valuable sales and presentation skills events in business today.
In 2007 alone, his workshops were attended by senior Directors from BP, Hitachi, Eden Project, Estée Lauder, Blockbuster Video, Royal College of Surgeons, the DTI, Del Monte, Oracle, River Island, BUPA, Zurich, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, France Telecom, University of London, the British Medical Association, National Express, Oxfam, Ford, George Wimpey, Domino's Pizza Group, HM Prison Service, Littlewoods Gaming, Fullers, the Food Standards Agency, the Independent Police Complaints Commission, Miele and John Lewis. In the Summer, Philip was a speaker at Oxford University on how business people can use Social Networks to present their messages in new ways, increase sales and build Community around their brand.
Philip has also been a regular MC at the Business StartUp Shows and has conducted live interviews with business leaders such as Jacqueline Gold and Sir Alan Sugar. He has appeared on BBC Radio and Breakfast television as a presentation skills expert and is the author of two books: Successful Seminar Selling (How to Books) and Make a Great Wedding Speech (How to Books).
Now Philip's amazing workshops are open to you too at the Hilton Bracknell on Friday 25th April 2008, and when you come to this event you'll be learning how it's done by someone who is practicing what he preaches every day.
Official Website: http://httv.biz/CalvertSeminar/
Added by Philip Calvert on February 11, 2008