Blogs are changing the way companies are listening and reaching out to their customers. This televised panel of media experts is aimed at giving insight in how to use blogging as a successful marketing communications strategy.
DISCUSSION TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
* What are the elements of a successful blog?
* How can legal pitfalls be avoided? How can ROI be measured?
* How can we confront our fear of blogging?
* How will the future of blogging look like?
To find answers to these and other questions, please join us. The panel will be followed by a Q & A session.
* Vassil Mladjov, Founder & CEO, blogtronix.com
* Christopher Carfi, CEO, Cerado
* Mark Finnern, SAP Chief Community Evangelist, Founder Future Salon
Pamela Lenz Sommer, GABA Media & Entertainment Co-Chair
6:00 - 7:00 pm Registration & Networking
7:00 - 8:00 pm Program
8:00 - 9:00 pm Networking & Reception
Complimentary appetizers, beer, wine and soft drinks will be served.
Members $20, Non-Members $35, $50 at the door and for registrations after April 19th.
Official Website: http://www.gaba-network.org
Added by FullCalendar on April 8, 2009