You are between two jobs or maybe looking at starting your own business....
... but you know that nothing will happen without good networking.
This interactive and lively teleseminar will help you:
- understand and grasp crucial elements of strategic networking,
- explore your own networking style and
- set an action plan to move on towards your goal.
The themes we'll handle during the session:
- What is your proposal for a successful job hunt?
- Who are your champions?
- Do you know the 51/51% theory?
- Building trust, reputation and understanding
- You just need a landline, a note pad and a quiet place to be during the session. A landline number and access code will be sent to you upon booking to access the teleseminar.
- We'll be together from 6.30 to 8pm. Before the session, we will send you a couple of thinking questions by email.
- After the session, you'll receive challenges for you to take away individually. These action-learning challenges will be designed jointly by you and the group during the teleseminar and will enable you to develop your project forward.
- A CPD (Continuous Professional Development) certificate will be issued to you shortly after the event.
Cost: £49.99 + landline access (varies by provider - from BT landline, likely to be +/- £3.- )
Event open to MEN AND WOMEN.
For further information, contact [email protected]. Mention "Teleseminar 21 September".
Info and Booking http://ogunteseminar.eventbrite.com
Added by Servane on September 14, 2009